Maximizing Renewables Integration through Grid Modernization
ACORE’s Renewable Energy Grid Forum convenes senior renewable energy executives, experts in the storage and technology sectors, system operators, financiers and corporate purchasers to maximize the use and integration of renewable energy in our nation’s power markets. Attendees will assess and advance efforts to promote a modernized grid that values flexibility, competition, reliability and resilience, as the U.S. increasingly fuels its economic growth with renewable power.
Discussions will Focus on the Following Topics:
- Market and policy signals to attract investment in grid modernization
- Innovations in wholesale and retail power markets, including advances in ancillary service markets and energy price formation
- The rise of enabling technologies such as energy storage, integrated systems, transmission, electric vehicle infrastructure and software applications – and how they will affect grid dynamics moving forward
- How regulatory frameworks can accommodate new models such as community choice aggregation and blockchain technology, and the role of utilities
- Efforts to expand regional grids to enable broader renewables integration
Renewable Energy Grid Forum will be held at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. The hotel features modern guestrooms and suites with residential style amenities, state-of-the-art technology, and impeccable services at their fashionable San Francisco hotel. Located only minutes from the downtown Financial District, the Grand Hyatt in Union Square San Francisco is the ideal starting point to create your own Grand adventure in the City by the Bay.
Hotel accommodations are available at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco at the special rate of $349.00 per room per night. This special rate is available until Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
Grand Hyatt San Francisco
345 Stockton St
San Francisco, CA 94108